Termes et conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BVBA PUZZLE ACTIVITIES
1. Our general conditions apply to all contracts that are concluded, unless expressly stipulated otherwise and to the exclusion of the conditions of the customer. The general conditions form an integral part of the contracts and can only be deviated from in writing.
2. All offers are without obligation. An order must be accepted explicitly and in writing by us before being able to connect us.
3. All offers expire if they are not accepted by the customer within 30 days.
4. Notwithstanding Article 1793 of the Dutch Civil Code, cooperation with all means of law can be proven.
5. All reported delivery and execution times are expressed in working days.
6. The execution period is suspended due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control without a fee being due. When the execution period is suspended or interrupted by the customer, the customer owes a fee. We then determine ourselves when the works can be restarted, without any compensation for delay being due.
7. If the agreement is broken by the customer, he will owe a fee that is equal to the performances already performed and any materials already purchased with a compensation of 20%. In any case, a minimum fee of 10% of the agreed price of the total assignment (excluding VAT) is due.
8. If the customer allows his booking within 4 weeks, no fee of 50 € will be charged. If the customer does not allow his booking within 4 weeks, a fee of 50 € will be sent by post. If one had paid in advance, the amount (-50 € fee) will be refunded afterwards. If the game has not yet been paid, the bill will be sent by post and sent by post.
10. On public holidays, all services are invoiced at 200%.
11. In case of a sales contract, the customer must inspect the goods at the time of physical delivery with regard to conformity and any visible defects. Lack of protest or reservation in a registered letter within eight days brings acceptance.
12. In the event of acceptance, only one delivery will take place leading to the final acceptance of the services, works. Commissioning and / or acceptance of the final invoice is equivalent to final acceptance. Lack of protest or reservation in a registered letter within eight days brings acceptance.
13. In the event of a sale, the risk immediately passes to the customer at the conclusion of the agreement. In the case of acceptance, the risk passes on delivery. With most assignments, Puzzle's job is to provide the right service. This includes training, coaching, briefing and delivery of personnel. As well as providing small bar equipment, clothing, and other materials.
14. When recruting a Puzzle team member to work directly, without the intervention of Puzzle, 5000 euro compensation will be charged.
15. If an invoice is not paid on time, we reserve the right to interrupt the execution of the work still to be carried out, until the invoice is paid, without any compensation being due. We then determine ourselves when the works can be restarted without any compensation for delay being due. If we suffer damage as a result of this delay, the customer must reimburse it. If necessary, the balance of the work still to be completed can be canceled. In that case the compensation is due as stipulated in article 5.
16. If the invoice is not paid on time, a delay interest of 12% per year is due by operation of law and without any prior notice of default. In addition, a lump sum compensation of 10% of the outstanding amount is also owed by operation of law and without any prior notice of default, with a minimum of EUR 125 per invoice (excluding VAT).
17. In the event of overdue payment of an invoice, all other outstanding debts owed by the customer shall become immediately due and payable immediately and without prior notice of default.
18. The services are invoiced as agreed in the agreement, with a minimum of 4 hours of service per person. If nothing is specifically determined on this, they are invoiced as performance is delivered with a minimum of 4 hours.
19. Unless otherwise stated, our invoices are payable by operation of law and without notice of default within 8 days after the invoice date. The invoices are payable in Ghent.
20. All our invoices are deemed to have been accepted if they are not contested by registered letter within 15 days of receipt.
21. All disputes arising from this agreement fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the district of Ghent.
22. This agreement is governed by Belgian law.