TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BVBA PUZZLE ACTIVITIES
Puzzle Activities BVBA
Blekerijstraat 75 box 11
BTW BE 0656.751.168
Article 1: Rescheduling or Cancelling a Booking
We apply the following cancellation terms to bookings:
a) If the customer wishes to reschedule or cancel (only applies to escape rooms):
- Cancelling more than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: 100% refund
- Rescheduling more than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: free of charge
- Cancelling less than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: €50 cancellation fee
- Rescheduling less than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: free reschedule within 2 weeks after the day of the original reservation. If not possible: €50 cancellation fee
- Canceling less than 48 hours ahead of the time of the activity: the amount paid or the balance of the reservation is 100% due as cancellation fee
- Rescheduling less than 48 hours ahead of the time of the activity: €25 rescheduling fee within 2 weeks after the day of the original reservation. If not possible: 100% of the amount paid or balance of the reservation is due as cancellation fee.
- These terms also apply if you haven’t paid the amount due for the booking yet, in this case, you still have to pay.
Cancelling or rescheduling the reservation is possible only by phone: +32485 02 96 81. If we do not answer the phone, send an email to email@example.com
Fewer participants than booked beforehand? No problem. We do not refund but you are eligible for a gift card for the difference. To enable this, you need to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) If the customer wishes to reschedule or cancel (only applies to The Escape Walk)
- The Escape Walk can be played at your own convenience. Therefore, we do not offer cancellations and refunds are not possible.
c) If Puzzle cancels the escape room/walk: 100% refund
Refunds are only given as gift cards. Refunds in cash are not possible.
Article 2: Terms During Your Stay
a) Puzzle Escape Rooms sticks to a fixed schedule. For this reason, we reserve the right to deny access to groups that are over 15 minutes later than the starting time of the scheduled activity. The employees of Puzzle Escape Rooms assess whether or not the game can still be started in case of a late arrival. In this case, the customer has no right to a refund (under any circumstances).
b) The room is equipped with cameras and microphones, which we use to observe the game: The main goal is to respect the timing of the game and to guarantee the safety of our participants. When entering a room, the customer grants permission according to the general terms and conditions. The presence of cameras is officially registered.
c) Puzzle Escape Rooms reserves the right to deny access to any group on a well-founded basis. This could be because customers are drunk, the employees feel threatened, … In this case, the customer has no right to a refund (under any circumstances).
d) Recordings of any kind, with any equipment, are strictly prohibited. Should the employees of Puzzle Escape Rooms notice that recordings are being made in the rooms, than Puzzle Escape Rooms reserves the right to definitively stop the game and to erase or confiscate the recordings. If the recordings were shared via the internet, a compensation will be claimed.
e) Any damage caused will be claimed in full from the person who caused it, increased by EUR 50 administration fee. Damage to the escape room can have a negative effect on the experience of the teams that play the room after you.
f) The group photo we take of the participants will be posted on our Facebookpage. We do not upload these pictures (or we delete them) if explicitly requested by our participant(s).
Article 3: General Rules
a) In any case of a dispute, the court of the district of Puzzle Activities BVBA is competent.
b) Puzzle Escape Rooms is not responsible for possible accidents and/or theft. We provide lockers to prevent theft. The use of these is at own risk.
c) All puzzles, riddles, … are owned by Puzzle Activities BVBA and mustn’t be copied or distributed in any way.
d) Invoices can be issued upon request and are due within 10 calendar days after the invoice date or at the day of the activity (earliest date applies). Every delay in payment will cause an interest of 2% per month for the debtor, by operation of law and without notice, increased by an administration fee of EUR 40.
e) Puzzle Escape Rooms and The Global Escape are brands by Puzzle Activities BVBA, and cannot be used without permission by Puzzle Activities BVBA in any communication and in any kind whatsoever.
f) We use a variety of software to support our services: Bookeo, Mailchimp, …).
We treat your personal information as defined by the GDPR law (General Data Protection Regulation):
- Personal information requested by Puzzle Activities BVBA, will only be used for the purpose that is clearly stated in the software or as a means to reach out to you in order to offer the best service we can.
- Personal information that you share to book a room, will only be used for that purpose.
- Personal information that you share optionally to subscribe to our newsletter, will only be used for that purpose.
- Personal information that you share optionally to subscribe to our community mails, will only be used for that purpose.
- Personal information that you share optionally to initiat a planning or take part in it, will only be used for that purpose.
- We do not ask more information than necessary to ensure a good performance.
- We do not give or sell this information to third parties.
- You maintain the right to see or adapt the information or to request that it gets deleted.
- Your personal data are only stored digitally and are secured.
- Your personal data that are used for the bookings automatically get removed after 2 years.
- The personal data that you share as a customer to book, share optionally to subscribe to our newsletter, share optionally to subscribe to community mails or share optionally to initiate or partake in a planning, are stored in different databases and are fully separated.
g) The booker agrees to these terms and conditions for all members of his/her/their team.
h) Puzzle Activities BVBA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
Artikel 4: Reglement aanbod partnerrestaurants
a) Puzzle Escape Rooms collaborates with several restaurants to offer the escape-and-eat package, where the customers of Puzzle Escape Rooms enjoy benefits when they visit said restaurants. Puzzle Escape Rooms is not responsible for the application of this package by the restaurant, or for any service issues whatsoever during your stay. In no circumstances, Puzzle can be held accountable for the (supposed) failing of the restaurant.
b) Any lack of service by said restaurants can and should be reported to Puzzle Escape Rooms. In order to ensure quality of service towards customers, Puzzle Escape Rooms reserves the right to end cooperation with any of these restaurants.