CAN I CHANGE MY RESERVATION?
Rescheduling or Cancelling a Booking
We apply the following cancellation terms to bookings:
a) If the customer wishes to reschedule or cancel (only applies to escape rooms):
- Cancelling more than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: 100% refund
- Rescheduling more than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: free of charge
- Cancelling less than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: €50 cancellation fee
- Rescheduling less than 1 week ahead of the day of the activity: free reschedule within 2 weeks after the day of the original reservation. If not possible: €50 cancellation fee
- Canceling less than 48 hours ahead of the time of the activity: the amount paid or the balance of the reservation is 100% due as cancellation fee
- Rescheduling less than 48 hours ahead of the time of the activity: €25 rescheduling fee within 2 weeks after the day of the original reservation. If not possible: 100% of the amount paid or balance of the reservation is due as cancellation fee.
- These terms also apply if you haven’t paid the amount due for the booking yet, in this case, you still have to pay.
Cancelling or rescheduling the reservation is possible only by phone: +32485 02 96 81. If we do not answer the phone, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fewer participants than booked beforehand? No problem. We do not refund but you are eligible for a gift card for the difference. To enable this, you need to send a mail to email@example.com
b) If the customer wishes to reschedule or cancel (only applies to The Escape Walk)
- The Escape Walk can be played at your own convenience. Therefore, we do not offer cancellations and refunds are not possible.
c) If Puzzle cancels the escape room/walk: 100% refund
Refunds are only given as gift cards. Refunds in cash are not possible.
WILL WE RECEIVE HINTS?
You can get hints in every room, and most of the time you can also ask for them yourself. Our gamemasters will give hints when you get stuck. Please note: we do not give hints with the intention that each group escapes. The goal of an escape room is and remains that each group finds its own way to the exit!
CAN BIG GROUPS PLAY IN AN ESCAPE ROOM?
Of course! For larger groups we recommend to play 'The Mental Institution' because this escape room is specially designed for groups from 8 until 18 people and had a playing time of 90 minutes.
You can also split up the group into 2 or more groups and play either simultaneously or one after the other. If the groups play after each other, one group can always watch the other group live. Below, we list the possibilities per city:
- In Ostende up to 20 people simultaneously
- Cabaret Montmartre (2-6 people)
- The Submarine (4-8 persons)
- The Secret of King Sandur (3-6 persons)
- In Ghent up to 31 persons simultaneously
- The Russian Lab (2-7 persons)
- The Secret Chocolate Factory (2-6 people)
- The mental Institution (8-18 people)
- In Aalst up to 8 people simultaneously
- The Manhunt for Jan De Lichte (4-8 people)
- In Courtrai up to 14 people simultaneously
- The Contamination (4-8 persons)
- House on the hill (4-6 persons)
You can also choose to eat before or after the escape room at one of our partners. You can find the Escape & Eat formulas here.
CAN I BUY A GIFT VOUCHER?
HOW LONG DOES AN ESCAPE GAME TAKE?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking for an introduction. Then you have 60 minutes (or 90 minutes in The Mental Institution) to escape. Afterwards, you can enjoy a drink in our bar and you can discuss your performance with one of our gamemasters.
IS A GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION NEEDED?
Not at all. The game is suitable for all ages. No physical effort is needed. Even pregnant women can play this game. If desired, we can put a chair in the room.
My voucher isn't working, what do I do?
CHILDREN AND -18 YEARS. HOW OLD DO THEY HAVE TO BE?
Our most successful teams are teams of different ages. From the age of 9, children can participate in the game together with adults. In general, children look more active than adults for clues and therefore they can be an added value. However, we do not recommend this. We also do not recommend locking up, for example, 6 children of 12 + 1 adult. Problem solving is at different levels of difficulty.
From the age of 16, they no longer need to be accompanied by an adult and may take on the challenge alone.
I AM CLAUSTROPHOBIC. CAN I PLAY?
Yes, don't worry! In each escape room we have provided several "panic buttons". If you push one of these buttons, the front door will open automatically. We also follow every movement you make, so we can always intervene if necessary. If you really don't feel at ease, we will leave the front door unlocked.